Effective Training is introducing live, interactive public webinars for professional development of engineers, managers and professionals, co-sponsored by IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society.
next to your course preference.
Thank you for visiting our public calender.
All of our 2021 courses have concluded.
We are currently organizing our course calander for 2022.
Please check back soon!
Building Professional Networks and Influence
October 28, 2021 from 10:00AM to 12:00PM PDT| $245.00
This course gives you the tools and confidence to build networks that support your career goals and assists
you in ways to influence others in your organization.
- To build internal and external networks that affect and accelerate your career.
- To apply active listening techniques that help you influence and network with others.
- To demonstrate how the power of perception and personality styles affects your influence on
- Career Benefits of Networking
- Make Yourself Visible and Invaluable
- Develop Your Internal and External Network
- Network in the Workplace Tips
- Build Your Network
- Start the Conversation
- Active Listening
- Get to Know Others
- Find Common Ground
- Why Influencing Skills are Important
- Three Circles of influence
- Influence Strategies
- Respect Different Viewpoints
- Ways to Address Others’ Perspectives
- Adapt to Others’ Personality Styles to Gain Influence