Effective Training is introducing live, interactive public webinars for professional development of engineers, managers and professionals, co-sponsored by IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society.
next to your course preference.
Building Professional Networks and Influence
October 28 from 10:00AM to 12:00PM PDT| $245
This course gives you the tools and confidence to build networks that support your career goals and assists
you in ways to influence others in your organization.
- To build internal and external networks that affect and accelerate your career.
- To apply active listening techniques that help you influence and network with others.
- To demonstrate how the power of perception and personality styles affects your influence on
Build your professional network
- Career Benefits of Networking
- Make Yourself Visible and Invaluable
- Develop Your Internal and External Network
- Network in the Workplace Tips
- Build Your Network
- Start the Conversation
- Active Listening
- Get to Know Others
- Find Common Ground
Expand your influence
- Why Influencing Skills are Important
- Three Circles of influence
- Influence Strategies
- Respect Different Viewpoints
- Ways to Address Others’ Perspectives
- Adapt to Others’ Personality Styles to Gain Influence