Effective Training is introducing live, interactive public webinars for professional development of engineers, managers and professionals, co-sponsored by IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society.
next to your course preference.
Thank you for visiting our public calender.
All of our 2021 courses have concluded.
We are currently organizing our course calander for 2022.
Please check back soon!
Delegating Effectively and Setting Clear Expectations
October 27 from 9:00AM to 11:00AM PDT| $255.00
Whether you are a new or experienced manager, delegation is a critical management skill and is often challenging. This virtual training provides a proven five-step delegation process which helps align company goals to department, project, and individual goals, using the SMART model. This module also looks at employee motivation and provides ways to increase engagement at a deeper level.
- Recognizing the challenges to delegation
- Identifying and using a five-step delegation process
- Assessing the employee’s ability and motivation
- Applying the Freedom to Act model
- Communicating company goals
- Aligning department, project and individual goals and expectations
- Creating SMART goals to set clear performance expectations
- Getting commitment, not just compliance
- Pinpointing the top five reasons why employees stay or leave
- Analyzing the engagement level of you and your team
- Identifying ways to engage and motivate employees to increase productivity