Effective Training is introducing live, interactive public webinars for professional development of engineers, managers and professionals, co-sponsored by IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society.
next to your course preference.
Thank you for visiting our public calender.
All of our 2021 courses have concluded.
We are currently organizing our course calander for 2022.
Please check back soon!
- This event has passed.
Effective Communication Skills: Listen, Question and Respond
November 10, 2021 from 10:00AM to 12:00PM PST$245.00
This course provides you with tools and skills to improve your communication impact in your workplace.
- Listening Intentions
- Listening Blocks
- Active Listening Characteristics
- Six Ways to Improve Critical Listening
- Listening Types
Acknowledging different opinions and perceptions
- What Do You See?
- Seek to Understand Different Viewpoint
- Ways to Address Other Perspectives
Responding well to enrich conversations
- How People Think
- The 7-38-55 Rule
- Verbal Communication Show Stoppers
- Good Conversation Responses
- Don’t Send That Email
- Tips to Communicate with Challenging People
Focusing on high-impact questions
- Precision Question Categories
- Application for Precision Questions
Simulating a NASA mission
- Group Think Exercise
- Team Collaboration and Decision Making