Effective Training is introducing live, interactive public webinars for professional development of engineers, managers and professionals, co-sponsored by IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society.
next to your course preference.
Thank you for visiting our public calender.
All of our 2021 courses have concluded.
We are currently organizing our course calander for 2022.
Please check back soon!
Giving Feedback and Having Difficult Conversations
October 6 from 9:00AM to 11:00AM PDT| $255.00
In this two-hour training, you learn a repeatable model to provide feedback that improves performance and enhances the relationship. Next, you will explore ways to approach difficult conversations to make them more productive and painless by practicing.
- Identifying the three types of feedback and the impact on employees
- Describing the best practices for giving effective feedback
- Applying the SBIC feedback model for providing balanced feedback
- Practicing how to deliver balanced feedback to a partner
- Connecting the dots from previous conversations
- Assessing pros and cons of examples modeling difficult conversations
- Dealing with employee reactions to feedback
- Practicing difficult conversation scenarios