Effective Training is introducing live, interactive public webinars for professional development of engineers, managers and professionals, co-sponsored by IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society.
next to your course preference.
Thank you for visiting our public calender.
All of our 2021 courses have concluded.
We are currently organizing our course calander for 2022.
Please check back soon!
Strengths-Based Development For Individuals
November 3, 2021 from 10:00AM to 12:00PM PDT| $390.00
The Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment, created by Gallup, is based on extensive research of organizations that have successfully unleased human potential to drive bottom-line performance. In this course, individuals will discover their individual talents and strengths and learn how to development them for full potential. As a result of this highly interactive session, individuals will be able to name, claim and aim their strengths and formulate a strategy that will put their strengths to work.
- Recognize the value of a strengths-based approach to developing one’s skills and abilities
- Understand the correlation between focusing on their strengths and increased engagement, energy and well being
- Name their Top 5 Signature Talent Themes from their comprehensive Clifton StrengthsFinder report
- Claim their strengths by identifying ways in which they are being used in their current role and articulating their strengths to their manager and team
- Aim their strengths by developing a plan that will leverage them in different situations and opportunities
- Conduct a strengths-based conversation with their manager using a discussion framework
- Appreciate the power of strengths-based partnerships and how to leverage the strengths of others