Advanced Presentation Skills
Prerequisite: ETA Presentations Skills Program within the past three years.
Advanced Presentation Skills is for business professionals who have taken one of ETA’s Presentation Skills programs within the past two years and are looking to further hone their presentation skills. Participants should also be frequent presenters for which extreme nervousness and language limitations are not contributing issues. The focus of the day is on polishing and advancing existing skills, developing each individual’s natural style and applying tools and skills in extemporaneous “think on your feet” scenarios.
- Strengthen presence
- Project confidence, composure and energy
- Identify skills to unlock natural expressiveness
- Optimize opening and closing statements
- Create persuasive content instantaneously
- Develop facility to instantaneously incorporate examples, story, analogy and references
- Distill information into succinct take-away messages
- Cultivate and encourage interaction
- Deal effectively with interruptions
- Defuse hostility and handle difficult questions and challenges
- Stay on track and reinforce key messages