Building Trust Through Collaboration and Influence
Organizations that understand the benefits of good communication prioritize and constantly strive to achieve better working relationships by establishing trust, respect, and mutual value. They create productive work environments that encourage higher levels of performance and as a result, they get things done effectively with others. This course provides innovative practices for building trust by understanding our different perspectives and experiences. Participants then discuss the role of influencing and learn skills to effectively collaborate within our teams and across functions.
Why is trust so important to collaborate?
How do we build relationships with others?
How do you know when you’ve established trust in relationships?
How does trust/lack of impact your ability to influence?
- Learn Strategies for Building Trust
- Learn Strategies for Repairing Trust
- Learn Strategies for Re-Building Trust
- How can we build trust with groups?
Seek Different Perspectives
Perception and Reality
Tips to Deal with Perspectives
The Role of Influencing and Convincing
Barriers to Effective Influence (Internal and External)
- What is influencing and what skills do we need to influence effectively?
- Why Influencing Skills are Critical to Cross-Functional Collaboration