Dealing With Yourself and Others in Difficult Situations
The volatility of today’s market can bring out the best in some people and the worst in others. The truism, “the only person you can change is yourself,” is the key factor in managing yourself and others in difficult situations. And while it seems simple, it is not often easy. In this webinar we address the age-old question: what makes difficult people difficult? And then we develop techniques for understanding and working with these difficult behaviors. And when all else fails, we look at stress management strategies to cope and thrive in the difficult times.
- Understand and learn how to alter behavior patterns; a four-step process for changing your reactions to difficult people and situations
- Manage anger, negativity and other potentially damaging emotions in stressful times
- Identify and disarm your own emotional triggers
- Techniques for maintaining confidence, composure, and professionalism
- Respond powerfully and get what you want in even the most challenging situations