Effective Mentoring Relationships
Mentoring refers to a developmental relationship between a more experienced mentor and a less experienced partner, or mentee. Through regular interactions, the mentee relies on the mentor’s guidance to gain perspective and experience. Effective Mentoring Relationships has a profound impact on the development of individuals and impacts overall business results.
- Define what mentoring is and what it is not
- Identify the impact mentoring has on personal development and business results
- Define the roles and responsibilities of both the mentor and mentee
- Identify the three stages of the mentoring process
- Develop a plan to guide the mentor and mentee relationship