What do we mean by inclusive communications?
In practical terms, inclusive communication is based on curiosity and empathy and strives to accurately reflect and represent all parties and attendees in a conversation, meeting, or event. Inclusive communication happens by intention and design and when people feel valued, seen, respected and uplifted, because of exactly who they are, everyone wins. This course is for individuals who value diversity and creativity, and strive to accurately reflect, represent, and appreciate all parties. The content is tailored to provide an opportunity to practice and model inclusive communications in work environments and interactions.
- Learn to attract, retain, and drive high performance in their teams
- Gain tools to create psychological safety in conversations, meetings, and team interactions
- Foster healthier environments that welcome diverse and innovative ideas and perspectives
- Inclusive Communications: What do we mean?
- Inclusion and Belonging
- Inclusive Meetings: Norms/Agreements
- Nuts and Bolts of Inclusive Communications
- Modeling and Practicing Inclusion