Interviewing and Hiring the Best Talent
Hiring and retaining the best talent in today’s economy can have many challenges: shortage of technical talent, candidates from diverse cultures, well-prepared savvy candidates, those who may generalize or exaggerate experiences and interviewers who may not know the legal boundaries to which their company must adhere. In many companies, the interviewing process is random and unstructured. The goal of every interview is to make sure to hire the best person for the job and to create a positive candidate experience.
This workshop provides a best-practice interviewing structure and skills required to best assess candidates, create a great candidate experience and to make the best hiring decision, while staying within legal boundaries.
- Build interview plans around specific job titles
- Understand legal requirements during the hiring process
- Sell the benefits of working for your company
- Understand where unconscious bias may impact the hiring process and how to mitigate it
- Avoid common interviewing mistakes
- Remote Interviewing tips
- Create a candidate-friendly environment
- Follow a proven interviewing structure
- Coordinate the interview team to minimize redundancies
- Handle challenging interviewing situations
- Conclude in a fair and legally defensible manner